2/05/2013

My new and silly beginning...


I have been away for a very long time – everybody needs at some point or another to figure out a bit more about themselves ... and I moved to an island next to Africa for 6 months!



























Ok,ok, it was connected to another working experience, but I can say that Vin Diesel’s bodyguard is a really nice guy and that baby bananas and mango-lemon jam from Tenerife are delicious.

I have received an amazing birthday cake, went up a volcano which I was scared of since 7 years old and for the first time of my life spent Christmas without my family – just to spend it with some amazing people that survived living with me those six months.


























Meanwhile learning about myself and about my pressure resistance, I was taking a lot of photos and keeping in mind that this blog is a part of my life. I will keep on working on it even if nobody reads it, because traveling and cooking is what I truly love!



Please, do forgive me for the idleness and I promise I’ll improve! I am hopefully coming back a little wiser and with new ideas and energy on my side! 

The real happiness!






0 komentářů:

Post a Comment

 

TRAVEL and COOK Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger