10/22/2011

Ultime Atome - place to or not to go?

I have been to Bruxelles for almost four month now and Ultime Atome is the place I keep returning to even though there are many (shame on me) places for me to visit. Why? The ambience! 


We certainly enjoyed our salads :-)


The food is not outstanding nor the service, however every single time I walk in I feel calmer and at the same time more alive. It might be a contradiction but it is the way it is. It took me four months to write this because I was actually perplexed and confused about the effects. 


Traditional goat cheese salad and tomato mozzarella pasta


The right atmosphere...

Brownie...can't help it - mine are better :-)

The REAL DEAL - REAL HOT CHOCOLATE!
The art deco interior, music and people that came to see friends, family or just read newspaper give you a sense of reality - sense of life - belonging. In addition, crepes with jam and a mug of real hot chocolate for four euros in a place like this are hard to be found around Bruxelles. A brasserie with attractive aspects and a very nice street terrace when rain leaves for Spain. 

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment

 

TRAVEL and COOK Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger